The NOMS 2008 took place from April 7th to April 11th in Salvador da
Bahia, Brazil.The event counted about more than 300 registrants.
Read how Emanics contributed to this event
Emanics participation in NOMS 2008:
Emanics contributed to the different NOMS 2008 events through the participation
of some of its members in the organization:
George Pavlou (UCL) was Panel Co-Chair
Rolf Stadler (KTH) was Workshops Co-Chair
Aiko Pras (UT) was Dissertation Digest Sessions Co-Chair
Radu State (INRIA) was Paper Processing (JEMS), Publications Co-Chair
Juergen Schoenwaelder(IUB) was Dissertation Digest 2 Chair
BurKhard Stiller (UniZH) was BoD2008 Co-Chair
David Hausheer (UniS) was BoD2008 Program Co-Chair
Also, other Emanics participants coauthored the following papers that were
presented at different Technical Sessions, Dissertation Digest
Sessions and the BDMI Workshop :
TS3 Traffic Analysis:
Mina Amin(UniS), George Pavlou(UCL).
* Making IP Traffic Engineering Robust to Intra- and Inter-AS Transient LinkFailures
TS4 Security Management:
Jérôme François(INRIA), Radu State(INRIA),Olivier Festor(INRIA).
* Towards malware inspired management frameworks.
TS8 Virtual Networks and Decentralized Management Algorithms:
Thomas Bocek(UniZH), David Hausheer(UniZH), Burkhard Stiller(UniZH).
* Clemm Fast Similarity Search in Peer-to-Peer networks
TS9 Multi-Layer Network Configuration and Management:
Tiago Fioreze(UT), Remco van de Meent(UT), Aiko Pras(UT).
* Characterization of IP Flows Eligible for Lambda-Connections in Optical
TS10 Autonomic Management:
* On the Complexity of Determining Autonomic Policy Constrained Behaviour
TS14 Management of Ad-hoc and Personal Networks:
Antonis Hadjiantonis(UniS), George Pavlou(UCL).
* Policy-based Self-Management of Hybrid Ad hoc Networks for Dynamic Channel Configuration
* On Tool-Support for Service Level Management From Requirements to System Specifications
* Business Promises