As the world advances in the cell phone generation people not just observe them pressing more power within but also flaunting better material utilization and durability too. The producers of handsets, since recent years, have begun making their gadgets harder to air out. Talking about Apple, opening up an iPhone independent from anyone else from the Apple team implies voiding the guarantee.
In addition, regardless of whether you consider doing everything without anyone else, it is anything but a cakewalk until and except if you have some exceptional instruments. There are a number of sites known for analysing tech items, and also have been testing the iPhones, their reparability and iPhone repair services since past so many years.
So dependent on their scores, here are the various iPhone cell phones that are the most hard to fix.
1. The first generation Apple iPhone is the most established and the hard to fix. It utilizes standard Philips screws and has concealed clasps. Due to these screws and clips, it makes it amazingly hard to open and then it is a surety that the gadget will get damaged while opening it. The battery is also hard to supplant.
2. The iPhone 4, which was launched in the year 2010, is as yet repairable to a specific degree. It has screws which can be opened effortlessly and limited glue too. It has a more secluded structure when contrasted with the first generation iPhone. Supplanting the camera, be that as it may, is troublesome. Many iPhone repair shop can repair iPhone 4 but not its camera.
3. The iPhone 4S – successor of iPhone 4 gets a similar score. It has similar screws and adhesive for opening it up easily. Be that as it may, evacuating the back panel is marginally troublesome as it needs a pentalobe driver. Also, the LCD is intertwined in front glass.
4. Apple iPhone 5C and 5S, both of these cell phones were launched out in the year 2013, get a similar 6/10 score. Their batteries are adhered using an adhesive, making it hard to expel. It additionally needs a pentalobe driver to open it up.
5. Apple iPhone SE is only two or three years of age. Yet it gets 6/10 repair-ability score as the arrangement of the Touch ID makes it troublesome and precarious to open. Be that as it may, the battery can be gotten to effortlessly and supplanted.
6. Similar to the iPhone SE, the most up to date trio in the market, iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X score 6/10. As the iPhone 8 Plus and 8 cell phones have glass back boards, it is hard to get it supplanted once broken. The iPhone X has glass front and back, making it hard to get a substitution once broken.
7. Apple iPhone 3G is relatively simpler to fix as it has only one issue. The cell phone’s battery is set under the rationale board, making it hard to supplant.
8. The iPhone 3GS has indistinguishable issue from the iPhone 3G. Its battery arrangement under the rationale board makes it hard to supplant. Be that as it may, it is less demanding to supplant LCD and front glass.